Thursday, January 26, 2012

Affordable Convertible Bridesmaid Dresses

One of the hottest new trends in bridesmaid dresses is the convertible dress. It's one dress the can be styled lots of different ways. So all your girls will have the same dress, but can style it the way they would like to wear it. And I have found some affordable ones that won't break the bank. These are also dresses that your girls will definitely wear again. Enjoy!


         

12 Ami Solid Convertible Multi Way Long Maxi Dress Navy Small






2 comments:

  1. I am planning to wear one of these as my wedding..yes I said wedding dress. :D I'm a cheap skate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a practical idea! And the bridesmaids end up with "customized" looks. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...