Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Real Party: Sex and The City Themed Party

For my 30th birthday, I gave myself a Sex and The City themed party. This theme is perfect for someone who loves the series and the movies. This would also be good for a bachlorette party. Here are more of my ideas for this theme.





Here is another invitation design that I though would be perfect


This is the banner I had outside that lead everyone to the party

Click link at the top of the page to order custom banner

My table had a giant martini glass with pink water and floating candles. It was meant to look like a cosmopolitan.

Guest tables had hot pink table covers and zebra pink table runners, with martini glass centerpieces. They also had pink water, and pink floating candles.



I made posters with each girl on them asking the question, Are you a Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, or Samantha?








Instead of the same old boring cake, I did a dessert tower with cheesecake pops, brownie bites, chocolate covered strawberries, and strawberry jello shots.

I even made a picture taking area. That's me and my mom standing in front of it.

These would make the perfect favor boxes


Cake Ideas





1 comment:

  1. This is very nice and you gave me some very good ideas thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...