Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Real Wedding: Tanessia & Martell

This weekend I had the honor of helping execute the wedding of Tanessia & Martell. Martell is my husband's cousin, so when they asked me to help them plan their wedding, I was so excited. Over the years, his fiance Tanessia and I have become close, and she allowed me to come up with some creative ideas for her wedding, and I want to share them with you. Their colors were cognac, chocolate, orange, and ivory. Enjoy!

I designed all the stationary for the wedding.

Invitations
RSVP's 

Favor Labels

Bubble Labels

I made all of the silk bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ring bearer pillow, and pomander balls.

Bride's Bouquet

  

Maid of Honor Bouquet


        Bridesmaid Bouquet
     

      Boutonnieres and Corsages

                                      Unity Candles                                     
  
            
  Ring Bearer Pillow
 

Flower Girl Pomander Balls

I decorated the alter with tulle and a cream calla lily swag
Unity Candle

Bubbles and Guest Book

Tanessia before she walks down the aisle

At the alter

Coming down the aisle with their daughter

The Reception Site

Calla Lily and Curly Willow Centerpieces
 

Floating Candle Centerpieces



Candy Buffet

I used some of the candy to make their initials and a heart on the table. There was candy in colors that complimented their wedding colors.

 Tanessia & Martell's First Dance

 Cutting The Cake
The cake was beautiful and delicious. It had fresh strawberries in the filling, yum!

 Tanessia Looking So Beautiful In That Gorgeous Dress

Tanessia & I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...