Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cupcake Wedding Cakes

So you're still looking for ways to save money while planning your wedding, well one way is to do a cupcake wedding cake. I did a cupcake wedding cake with 200 cupcakes, and a small round cake on top, for my wedding, and it only ended up costing around $150. If you don't need that many cupcakes, the cost goes down considerably. I got the cupcakes at Sam's Club for about $14 for 30, and I also got an eight inch cake to go on top from there also. I just got a plain frosted cake with no roses or decorations, because I had made a silk flower cake topper to go on it, so I didn't need the extras, and it cost about $10. So say you only need 100 cupcakes, the cost of the cupcakes, tower, and small cake would come out to around $75. Below I have found the most affordable cupcake towers on the web, and some extras you may want to include such as, cupcake wrappers and tower decorations. Enjoy!


Cupcake Stands














Laser Cut Cupcake Collars in Black (2 dz) (Black, 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...