Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Burlap and Lace Wedding

Burlap and Lace is quickly becoming a popular wedding theme. I would categorize this theme along with the Country Chic theme I posted about. I love this theme because of the blending of the roughness of burlap, which I would consider to be masculine, and the softness of lace, which I would consider to be more feminine. Here are my ideas for this theme. Enjoy!



This beautiful bouquet would be perfect for this theme



Burlap and Lace Boutonniere 



Decor

You can make a beautiful table runner using burlap fabric with lace attached to the middle of it.



Using burlap fabric as a chair sash is not only smart as far as cost, but is very pretty.


Perfect to make chair sashes



Mason jars can be wrapped with some burlap and a candle placed inside to create a centerpiece.



Wedding Accessories

I would attach some lace on top of the cotton ruffle so it would go along with the theme.


I would also add some lace to the edge of this pillow so it would match the theme.





Burlap and Lace Unity Candle Set

These would be perfect as favor bags. Just add a little lace to them.
Contact me through my Etsy store to order these www.eventsbytammy.etsy.com

3"x 4" Lace Favor Bags Available in Ivory and white

3.5" Burlap Favor Bags



Cakes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...