Friday, March 11, 2011

Ivory and Aqua Bridal Party Attire

I'm currently working on a wedding with these colors, and I think they look so good together that I would share some ivory and aqua inspiration with you. The wedding dress is ivory taffeta and has a beautiful neckline. The bridesmaid dresses are also taffeta with a beautiful criss cross design in the front. I paired them with silver shoes and gorgeous accessories, like the cream chiffon earrings for the bridesmaids. I didn't add any bouquets because I think the bouquets that I did for the wedding I'm working on would go perfect with this set. Ivory and Aqua Wedding This set is perfect for a spring wedding, and of course, it's affordable. Enjoy!

Ivory and Aqua Bridal Party Attire
Bride's Total $148.80  Bridesmaid's Total $68.80
Ballet flat shoes
$14 - urbanog.com

Rhinestone Dangle Earrings
$5.80 - forever21.com

Glitter Peep Toe Sandal
$25 - urbanog.com

$3.80 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...