Friday, March 11, 2011

Ivory and Aqua Gerber Daisy Wedding

Right now I'm working on a Spring wedding, and the colors are Ivory and aqua. I wanted to show you what I have come up with. Enjoy!

Invitation and Rsvp

I love the blue design on this invitation because to me it resembles a daisy



Bouquets

I custom made these bouquets for her to go with this color scheme. I chose gerber daisies because they come in lots of colors and they just say Spring wedding. I made the bride's bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, and the last picture is the toss bouquet. If you need custom bouquets or wedding accessories, contact me through my etsy store eventsbytammy.etsy.com





Wedding Accessories

I adding gerber daisies to the wedding accessories to tie them in with the wedding theme.



Flower Girl Flower Boxes

I saw this idea on the web and thought I would make them for this wedding. The flowers are inside of a small silver box, and it has ivory ribbon for the flower girl to carry it with. I might make some of these for my etsy store.




Centerpieces

I wanted to make a centerpiece that was unique. It's actually two vases that I got from dollartree.com. I set the round bowl on top of the cylinder vase to resemble a wine glass, I put an aqua daisy with some glass rocks in the bottom vase, and water with floating candles in the top vase.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...